Who we are
Adur Collective Community Land Trust is an incorporated Community Benefit Society looking to solve local housing needs by providing affordable and sustainable homes. We are part of The National Community Land Trust Network, a fast growing network of CLT's across the UK.
We are interested in candidates who may have a wide range of financial management skills including financial risk management, ideally a qualified accountant. Some experience in housing would be an advantage but we welcome expressions of interest from candidates whose principal experience is from other sectors.
· A financial qualification and demonstrable financial awareness
· Ability to communicate and explain financial information
· Experience of strategic development and planning
· Good communication, team-working and interpersonal skills
· Time commitment of 1.5 to 2 days a month including preparation and attendance at monthly board meetings as well as undertaking other ad-hoc tasks and activities required in hands on running of the trust.