Who we are
Adur Collective Community Land Trust is an incorporated Community Benefit Society looking to solve local housing needs by providing affordable and sustainable homes. We are part of The National Community Land Trust Network, a fast growing network of CLT's across the UK.
In addition to the general duties of a board member, your role as the fundraising lead will be to:
- Lead the board with fundraising activities including grant applications creating a fundraising strategy and implementation plan
- Maintain accurate records of funding applications and awards
- Ensure that appropriate funds are raised to cover the trust's annual running costs
- Explore suitable larger capital grants and funding towards new development projects
- Prepare and present fundraising reports to the board
- Complete timely monitoring and reports as requested by funders
We are interested in candidates who may have a range of experience and knowledge in fundraising. Some experience in housing would be an advantage but we welcome expressions of interest from candidates whose principal experience is from other sectors.
· Ability to write funding bids that express ACCLT's mission, values and purpose to deliver affordable, sustainable homes
· Good communication, team-working and interpersonal skills
· Time commitment of 1.5 to 2 days a month including preparation and attendance at monthly board meetings as well as undertaking other ad-hoc tasks and activities required in running the trust
What difference will you make?
· Help deliver affordable and sustainable homes in Adur making a real difference in people's lives
· Be part of the answer to the UK's current housing crisis
· Lend your expertise to a much needed community response to housing need in Adur