Who we are
Antibiotic Research UK is a national organisation founded in 2014 which raises funds to support antibiotic research, provide information and support to patients and families affected by antimicrobial resistance, raise awareness about its work among the public and professionals, and influence and campaign for better national and international approaches to tackle antimicrobial resistance.
Antibiotic Research UK is seeking to appoint new Trustees at an exciting time in the charity’s development, as it moves into a new phase of growth and development.
We have up to four vacancies on our Board of Trustees and are looking for experience/expertise in one or more of the following areas:
· Clinical/medical expertise in the field of antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
· Press/PR/policy/public affairs
· Personal/patient experience of AMR
If you are interested in applying, please send the following information to Joy Richardson, Charity Administrator, at [email protected]:
· A CV
· A brief supporting statement outlining your motivation for applying for the role of Trustee and your experience and expertise in one of more required areas above.
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 31 October 2023.
Please see the separate application pack for more information.
- trustee-application-pack---antibiotic-research-uk---25-september-2023.pdf - Download