Who we are
At Artswork we strive to make the arts and creativity available to absolutely everyone. We aim to break through barriers and develop new ways for people to discover the success, empowerment and sheer joy that the arts and creativity can bring to classrooms, communities and careers.
We’re looking for people who wish to share their:
- Insights and skills from your lived experience and/or your career.
- Your passion and commitment to transforming the life chances of children
and young people
You don’t need to have experience of being a Trustee.
To build a more representative Board and complement the existing skills and
experiences of our current Trustees, we particularly welcome applications
- Younger people aged 18-25.
- People from communities that experience discrimination, including
racialised communities, LGBTQ+ people, and disabled people.
- People with professional experience in career development, business
strategy and marketing
Here are the personal qualities we’re looking for:
- Passion for Artswork’s mission to enrich and transform the lives of children
and young people.
- Commitment to the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of
- Willingness to put time and effort into the trustee role, contributing actively
and constructively to discussions.
- Good, independent judgement.
- Respect for others, whatever their background, abilities or lifestyle.
- artswork-trustee-recruitment-pack--0-.pdf - Download