Who we are
There are currently seven Trustees and we are seeking to recruit a minimum of three new Board members. Our Trustees can be located anywhere in the UK, however we would particularly welcome interest from candidates that are well connected in London, as well as the Midlands and North to further support our work in Daleside Retreat, Derbyshire.
We are seeking individuals who can bring their knowledge and energy to the Board, as well as embracing the CHICKS philosophy of having a huge amount of fun!
The Board of Trustees has a wide range of experience and skills, but following a recent skills audit and strategy day, it was determined that this recruitment will focus on adding new skills from the following priority areas:
• Young People / Children’s Services
• Finance, including Investments and Cash Management
• Digital Marketing and Innovation
• Retail / Social Enterprise / Business
• Legal / Compliance
• Lived experience in benefiting from services similar to those provided by CHICKS
Skills and knowledge required for the role
- Digital Strategy
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Financial Management
- Marketing & Communications
- Qualified Accountant
• Anna Jay at Public Leaders Appointments: [email protected] or 07904 236348.
• Andrew Dean, Chief Executive at CHICKS: [email protected] or 07808 771369.
• Steve Brearley, Chair of the Board at CHICKS: [email protected] or 07507 600219.
The closing date for applications is midday on Friday 13th December. In order to apply, please submit a CV supported by a covering letter of no more than 4 sides of A4 outlining your motivation for applying and highlighting how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the role of Trustee, as set out in the brief.
Applications should be sent to [email protected] with reference CHICKS TRUSTEE.
- CHICKS_Trustee_Pack-Final.pdf - Download