Who we are
Centre 33 believes that every young person in Cambridgeshire can fulfil their unique potential. We offer a range of free, high-quality, confidential and holistic support services to young people, empowering them to overcome their issues.
What is Centre 33 looking for?
We encourage applications from potential trustees who are committed to Centre 33 and its values and are able to exercise good, independent judgement. We are particularly looking for people who have skills and experience in any of the following areas:
· Communications and digital transformation
· Social work
· Understanding inequality
The Trustee role will ensure that Centre 33:
· has a vision for how it will benefit the public – in our case – the young people of Cambridgeshire
· has a well thought out plan and budget to deliver the vision
· spends its funds to deliver the plan and is financially stable
· is well-managed and has policies in place to guide staff
· operates legally
Centre 33 is absolutely committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees, volunteers and trustees to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this post.
Centre 33 is an equal opportunities employer. We’re keen to encourage applications from a diverse range of people including black and ethnic minorities, LGBT+ communities, all age groups, religions and genders and those with disabilities.
- centre---trustee-application-pack-v-inc-role-descrip---sept-0-.docx - Download