Who we are
Cumbria CVS is an infrastructure organisation that provides information, advice and support to local voluntary and community organsiations across Cumbria. We are a membership organsiation and offer services including training, events, accountancy, bookkeeping, DBS disclosures, development support, funding information and advice, room hire, office space and much more.
Are you driven to make a difference?
· Do you wish to support a strong voluntary sector working collectively across Cumbria for the greater good?
· Are you a people focussed individual?
· Do you value diversity, integrity, respect and transparency?
· Are you looking for a new opportunity to develop your skills?
We are looking to enhance the strengths of our existing board by recruiting new trustees. The role of trustee is vital for holding the organisation to account and ensuring public confidence, for determining the overall direction of the organisation and providing leadership.
We are keen to reflect the diversity of the Cumbria population in all its characteristics; including but not limited to, ethnicity, gender, faith/non-faith, age and disability and we are looking in particular, for skills/experience in the following areas: Finance; Fundraising, Legal; Digital; HR and Health and Safety.For an informal discussion and further information on how to apply please contact us on 01768 800350.
- GOV016-Application-Form-1.doc - Download