Who we are
Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust is an international charity working to save species from extinction. Headquartered at Jersey Zoo in the Channel Islands, Durrell’s vision is for a wilder, healthier more colourful world.
Established by author and conservationist, Gerald Durrell, in 1959, Durrell’s overall aim is for more diverse, beautiful and resilient natural landscapes in which species can thrive and people can enjoy a deeper connection with nature. Their approach concentrates on the rewilding of animals, the rewilding of ecosystems and the rewilding of people.
We are looking for a Trustee to join the Durrell Board who is able to bring the following skills and expertise:
• Experience with running large scale campaigns either for a charity (or on a budget)
• Building a brand internationally
• Digital communications experience
• Entrepreneurial approach and creative thinker
• Charity marketing would be ideal but not essential