Who we are
Eating Better is an alliance of 60 civil society organisations launched in 2013, in response to growing evidence of the need for
sustainable diets with less & better meat for people’s health, the health of the planet and feeding the world more fairly. Our
long-term ambition is to see dietary patterns shift towards being healthy and sustainable.
We are seeking a new Trustee to lead Eating Better’s Board of Trustees and to contribute to the charity’s good governance, strategic development, financial planning and smooth coordination of the Eating Better alliance.
- Experience of working at intersection of issues or across sectors
- Fundraising experience with trusts and foundations
- Non-profit sector experience
- Affinity to food systems change
- Communications experience
Our Trustees value teamwork and friendly collaboration where everyone’s voice is heard.
- Personal and/or professional passion in Eating Better’s vision and approach relating to healthy and sustainable diets
- Generous with their expertise and networks to support Eating Better’s work
- Committed to the time requirement for the role
- chair-of-trustees-job-description-1-.pdf - Download