Who we are
We are a successful arts & culture charity which aims to promote the creative and performing arts and improve their appreciation by a wider public.
We do this through an annual festival which brings to Hampstead a programme of concerts and talks of the highest calibre at affordable prices.
Previous board/trustee experience is not necessary. The position would therefore also suit individuals taking their first steps to develop wider board-level and governance experience.
The Finance Trustee / Treasurer should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA or equivalent) with demonstrated commercial awareness and knowledge
- A good working knowledge of charity accounting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Statutory financial reporting
- Managing external relationships with audit partners
- Leading the financial risk management process for an organisation
- Translating financial information to non-finance stakeholders
- Corporate governance
- Enthusiasm for the Arts
- Ad-Finance-Trustee-or-Treasurer-FINAL2.pdf - Download