Who we are
Established in 2011, Kaleidoscope Trust is a UK-based charity focused on fighting for the human rights of LGBTI+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex) people across the Commonwealth. We fund, fight for and empower those upholding the human rights of LGBTI+ people by working with governments, change-makers and civil society organisations to effect meaningful and lasting change in the lives of LGBTI+ people everywhere.
Kaleidoscope Trust’s Board of Trustees are dedicated volunteers who are passionate about the human rights of LGBTI+ people, and are jointly and individually responsible for the overall governance and strategic direction of Kaleidoscope Trust. We are keen to find passionate individuals who can contribute specific skills sets with demonstrable experience at a senior level in either People Management or Governance and/or Organisational Risk Management.
Time Commitment and Location
● The Board meets four times per year at 18:30 (Feb, Apr, Jul, Oct) in East London.
● The term for a trustee role is three years, which can be renewed for a second term.
● The role is voluntary and unpaid, but reasonable expenses will be reimbursed.
● Trustees are welcome and encouraged to sit on one of our committees:
⇒ Quarterly Audit and Risk Committees via Zoom
⇒ Quarterly Fundraising & Communications Committees via Zoom
⇒ Bi-Annual HR and Remuneration Committees via Zoom
- 230915---kt-trustee-advertisement-min.pdf - Download