Who we are
NACCOM is a national network of over 130 frontline organisations and charities across the UK, working together to end destitution amongst people seeking asylum, refugees and other migrants who aren’t able to access to public funds because of their immigration status.
We do this by campaigning collectively for a fairer, more humane immigration system that doesn’t leave people destitute, and by sharing our learning, innovation, and resources across our membership.
We are looking for up to five new Trustees tostrengthen and diversify the skills and experience of theBoard for the No Accommodation Network (NACCOM).
We are particularly looking for people with experienceof:
- Lived experience of the asylum & immigrationsystem, homelessness and/or destitution.
- Leadership role in a NACCOM memberorganisation.
- Leadership role in the wider homeless/housingsector.
- Leadership role working on public affairs,campaigns or advocacy.
- Financial management and oversight to deputisefor the Treasurer.
- HR and governance management experience (ineither the public or voluntary sector).
We are also keen to identify, and support, potentialtrustees from smaller organisations – including thosethat have not been a trustee before – and have a goodgeographical spread throughout the UK.
Please see the information pack for more details, including how to apply.
- trustee-recruitment-brief-a4_final.pdf - Download