Who we are
We know that abuse in childhood can cause continuing harm to people as they grow up. The abuse suffered years or even decades ago is damaging the lives of millions of adults today. At NAPAC we believe that every individual has the right to leave the impact of childhood abuse behind, grow as a person and enjoy a happier and more fulfilled adult life.
NAPAC is a successful national charity which supports adult survivors of any type of childhood abuse. We do this through
• Providing a range of services which offer direct support to survivors
• Spreading best practice by providing training for professionals who work with survivors
• Working with others to increase the provision and effectiveness of support for survivors
• Standing up for survivors and representing their interests among those who are in a position to help improve their lives
- NAPAC_Trustee_recruitment_information_sheet-1.pdf - Download