Who we are
Oak Hill ASD Childcare aim to offer quality childcare to children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and complex needs during the school holidays.
We provide a range of play activities in a welcoming atmosphere, allowing parents/carers in the local community to return to work/education/training and to offer respite care.
As a Trustee of Oak Hill ASD Childcare, you will provide leadership and direction for the organisation, including:
- Taking overall legal responsibility for the charity’s work.
- Acting in the best interests of the charity.
- Delegating day-to-day tasks to staff and volunteers.
- Helping the Trustee to make the big decisions about the future.
- Ensure everything is legal and safe. Support the manager, staff and volunteers.
- Ensure the work of the charity is carried out.
- Ensure you as trustees are up to date and skilled to do your job.
We are looking for trustees with any of the following:
- Skills such as administration, organisation, communication, legal, financial, management and so on – all of which are necessary to understand some of the complex decisions to be taken and to move the club forward.
- ‘Soft’ skills such as team working, problem-solving, asking difficult questions, drive, decision making and, supporting and encouraging one another.
- Different experiences and perspectives, diverse perspectives and backgrounds.
- Values – trustees have an important duty and all should be able to demonstrate basic values such as honesty and integrity.
For more information visit https://www.oakhillasd.com/charity-trustee
- oak-hill-asd-childcare---job-description---trustee-jan-0-.pdf - Download