Barnet Lone Parent Centre
In the coming year we will be supporting more single parents and low income families in our community so are looking for people, like you, with the right skills and enthusiasm to drive us forward. We need your insight, fresh perspectives, and expertise to help us maintain these projects at their current high quality level and ensure their sustainability in the long term.
The key tasks are:
• To actively participate in monthly Management Committee meetings
• To minute meetings and circulate the draft minutes to all committee members.
• To check that committee members and staff have carried out action(s) agreed.
• To prepare agendas in consultation with the Chair
• To receive agenda items from other committee members.
• To circulate agendas and any supporting papers in good time.
• To check that a quorum is present at meetings.
• Oversee legal and insurance matters
• Organise the AGM (and EGM’s) preparing agendas and paperwork, and taking minutes
• To sit on appraisal, recruitment and disciplinary panels as required