Who we are
About Phoenix Art Space
Phoenix Art Space is a dynamic, inclusive arts organisation located in the centre of Brighton and established as a charity in 1995. Their mission is to support a diverse range of artists’ practice, providing affordable studio space, and to be a centre for artistic activity, bringing together professional artists and the public in a setting that encourages creativity, collaboration and exchange.
For more information: phoenixbrighton.org
We welcome applications from individuals experienced in governance – either as an employee, volunteer or experienced as a Chair and with the commitment, qualities and attributes to effectively lead our organisation and shape the future of Phoenix Art Space.
Purpose of Role
• To lead and direct the Board and the organisation through an exciting period of change &development.
• To ensure the Trustees fulfil their duties and responsibilities for the proper governance ofPhoenix Art Space
• To ensuring that Phoenix Art Space complies with its governing document, charity law,company law and other relevant regulations
• To support the Chief Executive and to ensure the Board works in partnership with the CEO &the Staff Management Team.
• To support and empower the CEO to lead the staff to achieve the organisation’s vision andaims.
- phoenix-art-space-chair-of-trustees-jd--0--final---.pdf - Download