Who we are
Pie Factory Music is a charity set up to provide free accessible music and related arts workshops for young people across East Kent. These are primarily but not exclusively for people aged between 0-25 years.
“Changing the lives of young people”
We believe music is a superb tool for creativity, motivation, inclusion and self-confidence. As a result of our 14 years experience and partnership work we specialise in working with young people from challenging circumstances such as those in care, young people with disabilities and those who face emotional and social difficulties.
We want our Board to be truly representative of the community that we serve and we want to reach those who may not usually put themselves forward for a Trustee opportunity
With that in mind, if you think you have the skills to help us we would love to hear from you and if you consider yourself one or more of the following, we’d particularly like you to apply:
- Are you aged 18-25?
- Have you grown up in what you’d consider a more deprived area of East Kent?
- Do you have a physical or learning disability?
- Are you Black, Asian or consider yourself to be from another minority ethnic group?
- Do you have experience of living foster care?
- Do you have lived-experience of the criminal justice system?
In order to compliment the current skills of the Board of Trustees, Pie Factory Music is looking for specific skills in the following areas, but welcomes interest from all:
- A finance and/or accountancy professional
- A legal professional
How to apply
The deadline for applying for this role is Wednesday 30 September, 12pm.
For more information
If you would like to speak to someone about this role or the application process please call our office on 01843 596777 or email [email protected]
Thanks for reading.
- Trustee-Application-Pack.pdf - Download