Who we are
Plan for Peace is a global organisation that acts as a catalyst for peace. We facilitate inclusive conflict transformation processes designed to support every level of society – from the grassroots to governments. Honed over decades of experience, we help build and support lasting infrastructures for peace.
Essential requirements for the role:
As Treasurer, you will have a commitment to the organisation’s mission and values. We are seeking a person with sound financial knowledge, skills and qualifications, who ideally has a good understanding of charity finances and accounting for charitable funds.
- Committed to the work and values of the charity, and willing to devote the necessary time and effort to support it to grow and prosper.
- Possesses relevant financial qualifications and experience, including knowledge of charity finance and accounting for charitable funds.
- Possesses strategic vision, good independent judgement, and the ability to think creatively.
- Understands and accepts the legal duties, responsibilities, and liabilities of trusteeship.
- Has a sense of humour and works effectively and creatively as part of a team.
- treasurer-pack---plan-for-peace.pdf - Download