Who we are
POINT aspire to an inclusive community and society without compromise, where all children and young people with additional needs and/or disabilities are treated equally and fairly.
POINT's mission is to ensure that our work with families:
* Delivers person centered support which enable improved outcomes and
opportunities for children and young people and their families.
* Promotes an inclusive society through the development of co-production
and partnership working.
* Empowers parents, children and young people by developing their
confidence, resilience and knowledge.
* Deliver a culture of peer support to reduce social isolation.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
POINT are looking to attract passionate board members to support and deliver our sustainability and growth. We are particularly seeking Trustees with the following skills to help us realise our plans:
* HR / People Management
* Digital / Media
* Major Donations and Fundraising
31st March 2020
Our mission for an inclusive society without compromise can only be achieved with a supportive and dedicated Board of Trustees and we are looking to recruit passionate people with key skills to support our development.
You should be passionate about improving the life changes and outcomes of children and young people with SEN and Disabilities and their families.
A commitment to attend monthly meetings of the Board of Trustees is essential.