Who we are
Severn Arts, a thriving charitable arts company formed in June 2018, brings high quality creative opportunities to a wide range of people across Worcestershire. We lead Worcestershire’s Music Education Hub, funded by Arts Council England, teaching music in all types of educational settings, on our travelling Music Box and in our music groups, bands and orchestras which meet outside of school. We are commissioned by Worcestershire County Council to deliver the County Arts service.
The following skills and attributes are sought of all trustees:
- Drive and enthusiasm for the work of Severn Arts.
- Ability and willingness to devote time to Severn Arts.
- A commitment to inclusion, diversity, equity and access for all.
- Appreciation of the creative sector and its value to society.
- Experience of working effectively in a team, and in partnership to make things happen.
- Integrity, with independent judgement. • Ability to think creatively.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy, to achieve outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to express views and constructively challenge.
- An appreciation of the role of a trustee.
- trustee-information-pack---november-2023-2-.pdf - Download