Who we are
The Gefrin Trust is a small independent trust governed by a board of 10 trustees. Its main objective is ensuring the future preservation of the site at Ad Gefrin/Yeavering (Northumberland) through sympathetic management, conservation, research and investigation.
The Gefrin Trust is currently looking to recruit three new trustees.
Candidates with a background in/experience of the following are particularly welcome:
- Finance/financial management
In addition to the above we are particularly interested in candidates who would bring any of the following to the Board of Trustees:
- Experience within the charity or not-for-profit sector
- Community engagement and volunteer development
- Marketing and digital skills
Our Board works collaboratively and openly to ensure we are building on the best advice and good practice available. We wish to become a more equal, diverse and inclusive organisation and welcome applications from people who have been historically excluded or under recognised on Boards.
- gefrin-trust-recruitment-pack-february-2024.pdf - Download