Who we are
We are an LGBT+ community choir that performs around the UK and internationally spreading a message of hope, love and equality.
We seek someone committed to our goals as a charity – campaigning for LGBT+ rights and spreading joy and solidarity through music. We seek someone with financial experience who can give advice to our treasurer team on accounting, budget setting and financial decision making. We have a paid accountant who completes our financial reports so the Finance Trustee will not be involved in day-to-day bookkeeping. Most of all we would like someone who wants to join our wonderful queer community and give their time to help our charity flourish.
The person specification for this role is as follows:
- Strong financial management background
- Understanding of budgeting and audit processes.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to challenge and question decisions and operational processes.
- Investment experience
- Experience managing sizeable budgets and operations
- Qualified accountant with understanding of the charity sector
We particularly encourage applications from women, the trans and non-binary community and ethnic minorities.
- finance-trustee-advert-june-0-.pdf - Download