Who we are
The University of Plymouth Students’ Union (UPSU) is a student-led registered charity and a limited company. We are a not-for-profit, values led organisation which exists to represent the interests of the 18,000 students studying with the University of Plymouth and to support their wider student experience through extra-curricular activities. Everything we do is driven by students and our strategic plan is the result of research into what students think about us and what they would like us to
External Trustee (2 vacancies)
We are looking for two external trustees to join our passionate and enthusiastic Board. All applications will be considered but we would particularly welcome applications from people with a strong background in finance and risk, commercial expertise, income generation and/or higher education or students’ unions.
Applications are open until 14th July for this voluntary position, with interviews due to place on or around 26th July 2023.
We are looking for:
1. Advanced knowledge in any of the following areas:
- Finance and Risk
- Commercial expertise and Income Generation
- Higher Education or Students’ Unions
2. Meet the eligibility criteria to become a Trustee – please see information here
3. Commitment to the time required for the role
4. A willingness to mentor our Sabbatical Officers and Student Trustees.
For more information including how to apply please read the Trustee Recruitment Pack and visit our website: https://www.upsu.com/jobs/
- trustee-recruitment-pack-00-.pdf - Download