Who we are
WWMS is a small charity based in North East London. We specialise in immigration advice and provide an information, signposting and referral service to ensure that the other needs of our beneficiaries are adequately addressed.
We are looking for additional trustees with the time, skills and passion to support the following service priorities:
- Recruitment of a Volunteer Coordinator
- Expansion of our specialist (OISC Level 3) immigration advice service
- Implementing a comprehensive information, signposting and referral service to address all the needs of our beneficiaries
- Establishing partnerships with local organisations
This is an exciting and challenging time to become involved. You can make a real difference to our work to empower our beneficiaries.
The Board of Trustees particularly welcomes Trustees with skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Fundraising for small charities
- Human Resources
Role details: This is a voluntary position. The Board meets at least four times per year. Meetings are normally held in our office space in Woodford Green, but may be held remotely. Reasonable expenses will be covered. WWMS is fully committed to equality of opportunity and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified people. We encourage applications from those with lived experience similar to those of our beneficiaries.
This is a Christian initiative and we are keen to maintain our Christian ethos. Our vision is of a society where all migrants are valued, respected and empowered to achieve their full potential.