Trustees Unlimited is transforming charity governance and executive volunteering. Founded in 2009 with a focus on diversity, it disrupted the trustee recruitment market and created new ways of recruiting board members. Since then, its achievements have been remarkable, from being one of the first B Corporations in the UK to launching the incredible Step on Board programme which now helps executives and leaders from organisations such as Google, EY, Barclays and Credit Suisse become trustees. To date the Step on Board programme has helped over 400 people become trustees of organisations across the UK and Ireland.
Our vision is a strong and diverse civil society in which organisations are governed well to achieve their social aims.
The key purpose of the role is to provide efficient and accurate administrative support to the whole Trustees Unlimited and Step on Board team.
General Administration & Support
● EA support to the MD
● Act as the first point of contact to both clients and candidates by fielding all enquiries that come into the business via phone, email and website and fully managing expectations on our processes
● Log jobs on the site, often working closely with the Russam team
● Lead on the administration for all Foundation Plus adverts including posting on free websites and with our diversity partners
● Create visual social media graphics to accompany role adverts
● Support any other administrative aspects of the job board
● Support other aspects of recruitment including:
● Preparing proposal and pitch documentation using Adobe
● Liaising with clients to arrange initial briefing calls
● Adding/updating all dates in the relevant diaries
● Contributing to the content, development and design of Candidate Information Packs
● Writing and posting job adverts to the company website/s, social media and relevant job boards
● Downloading applications and generating a sift report template
● Creating longlist, shortlist and final interview packs to be shared with clients
● Scheduling each stage of interviews both internally and with the client
● Sending rejection notifications
● Arranging reference calls
Step On Board
● Handle all enquiries from the Step on Board site
● Manage all administrative aspects of the programme including:
● Set up briefing sessions with clients
● Set up diagnostic sessions
● Programme regular client update meetings
● Ensure all data relating to SOB is accurate
● Update SOB pipeline for NCVO
● Send out pre-reading materials to SOB candidates + clients
● Open programme management
The role is part time, 20 hours per week.
CV and supporting statement by Monday 6th December.
Interviews Wednesday 8th December.
For an informal conversation about the role please contact the Marketing & Operations Manager Stacey Bennett.