It’s the dedication and passion of all our people to care for local children and their families that makes Hope House Children’s Hospices so special – and you could be part of our team too.
As a Clinical Trustee you’ll hold experience, skills and knowledge from a clinical background:
- Senior Nursing leadership role
- Senior Therapy leadership role
- Currently or recently a member of the GMC, NMC, or HCPC Professional Registers
As a Human Resources Trustee, you’ll bring significant senior experience and expertise gained from a career working in HR/L&D/Volunteering.
Areas of expertise include:
- Employee Relations, Recruitment, Reward, Engagement, Wellbeing
- Learning and Development
- Organisational Development and Design
- Change Management
- Volunteering Management.
- Ideally a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD or equivalent
You can find out more details about these amazing voluntary opportunities, read why our trustees love being part of our team, and see how to apply for these roles by visiting our website at https://www.hopehouse.org.uk/trustee-opportunities .
To chat with someone about the roles, please call 01691 679679