Who we are
MoMark is a mental health charity based in Wandsworth. We emerged from the League of Friends of the Morris Markowe Unit.
We strive to ensure individuals in Wandsworth have the time and space to achieve good mental health and live a fulfilling life.
To achieve this, we fund projects and initiatives which aim to bring about positive changes to mental health within Wandsworth.
- A committment to improving the mental health of Wandsworth, our beneficiaries and to MoMark
- A willingness to devote the necessary time and effort. We work flexibly and digitally
- Can exercise critical thinking and independent judgement
- An ability to think creatively and strategically and work effectively as a member of the Board
- An understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trustees (although training can be provided)